Bryce and Mike have both done this movie thing (although I think theirs are only up on Facebook) and I thought it was fun. Let's see how you guys do with mine!
1) Pick 20 of your favorites movies.
2) Find a quote from each of them from IMDB.
3) Ask your friends to guess them in the comments
4) Don't search on IMDB or google for the answer. I will know! Actually give it a good effort then find out however you can. then see the movies.... they're all good
1) I have two guns, one for each of ya.
2) I see all this potential, and I see squandering. God damn it, an entire generation pumping gas, waiting tables; slaves with white collars. Advertising has us chasing cars and clothes, working jobs we hate so we can buy shit we don't need. We're the middle children of history, man. No purpose or place. We have no Great War. No Great Depression. Our Great War's a spiritual war... our Great Depression is our lives. We've all been raised on television to believe that one day we'd all be millionaires, and movie gods, and rock stars. But we won't. And we're slowly learning that fact. And we're very, very pissed off.
3) The time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end.
4) What do you mean, you're gonna pass? Alan, the only people making money passing are NFL quarterbacks and I don't see a number on your back.
5) As actors, it is our responsibility to read the newspapers, and then say what we read on television like it's our own opinion.
6) It means that I, like God, do not play with dice and I don't believe in coincidences.
7) What do they think I am? Dumb or something? Why, I make more money than - than - than Calvin Coolidge! Put together!
8) You know, this is my table, man. I own it.
9) Haven't you noticed? We've been sharing our culture with you all morning.
10) Sometimes you gotta have a little dirt on you for anybody to trust you.
11) I don't know; every man has his breaking point.
12) He starts monologuing! He starts like, this prepared speech about how "feeble" I am compared to him, how "inevitable" my defeat is, how "the world" "will soon" "be his", yadda yadda yadda.
13) Really? I live in Queens, did you put that together yourself, Einstein? Got a team of monkeys working around the clock on this?
14) What was I supposed to do - call him for cheating better than me, in front of the others?
15) You made a big mistake yourself... you didn't flush.
16) You rush a miracle man, you get rotten miracles.
17) There's a car outside that will take you to the airport. I'll call your wife and tell her what flight you're on.
18) It hurts doesn't it? Your hopes dashed, your dreams down the toilet. And your fate is sitting right besides you.
19) A shrub? Nonsense! I shall name a new species of tortoise after you: Testudo Aubreii!
20) I think it's better to have ideas. You can change an idea. Changing a belief is trickier. Life should malleable and progressive; working from idea to idea permits that. Beliefs anchor you to certain points and limit growth; new ideas can't generate. Life becomes stagnant.
2 Fight club
4 Boiler Room
5 Team America
6 V for Vendetta
7 Singing in the Rain
8 The Hustler
11 Shawshank Redemption
13 Usual Suspects
16 Princess Bride
17 The Godfather
19 Master and Commander?
Man I started out so well, then it kind of trailed off. How did I do?
Not bad, sir, not bad.
Correct: 1, 2, 3 (even though I have never heard of Galdiator), 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 11, 13, 16, 17, 19
18 is Rounders.
20 is Dogma.
The ones Deuce didn't get are also the ones I wouldn't have gotten.
Still missing 10, 12, 14, and 15.
is twelve the incredibles? frozone?
Check and check.
Post a Comment