- Every year, we do a gift exchange thing at the office where we fight over 365 day desk calendars. Last year, I got "Dumb Dares for the Office". I didn't get into too much trouble, mostly because I didn't do the 85% of dares that were fireable offenses.
- This year I got "The Mensa Puzzle Calendar". I'm guessing that this one will keep me out of trouble for the most part.
- Until I don't work because I can't figure out some crazy puzzle.
- I'm really excited for 5 days off this weekend and 4 off next weekend. Nine days off in a 12 day period is a-ok in my book.
- Katie, Jorge, my cousin Dave, and I hit up Winter Park on Saturday. It was pretty cold, but we survived with the 4-8 inch stashes of powder in the trees.
- I went to the Bronco game on Sunday with Johnny, his buddy John, and Matthew. It was cold, cold, and COLD. But we had a good time and stayed warm until the end of the game when the sun and the Broncos slowly faded.
- Gartrell Johnson is a beast. 275 yards rushing and 90 yards receiving in any bowl? Awesome.
- Sign #1 seen on ESPN during New Mexico Bowl: "Tickets to New Mexico Bowl - $60, Ticket to park and tailgate before game - $15, Being on ESPN while CU watches from home - Priceless"
- Sign #2 seen on ESPN during New Mexico Bowl: "Fresno is not a state"
- HD is the greatest invention of all time.
- The next few days are going to be hectic - Christmas Eve at our house with Sarah's dad's family, Christmas morning and early afternoon with my family, late afternoon with Sarah's mom's family, night flight to Portland, wedding festivities all Friday, early morning flight Saturday, afternoon wedding anniversary party, evening meet-up with some college friends, morning snowboarding on Sunday, Christmas part II Sunday afternoon.
- Then we take a breath.
- Spent some time with Mike, Rosie, Fitz, Andy, and Lexie (and Elise) last night. It is always good to see old friends and catch up. I wish it could happen more often.
Post a Comment