I received a complaint from Dagger himself that I wasn't updating my blog enough. So here is a new post with a couple points.
1. Ask and you shall receive, Dagger.
2. Check out www.crujonessociety.com. I really think you will enjoy it.
3. Today is May 12th and it snowed in Denver this morning. Unreal.
4. Gmail is not really working with Firefox these days. Don't really get it.
5. The next week or so is going to be pretty hectic at work for me. Not real excited about it, but anything is better than the thumb twiddling I have done in the recent past.
6. It is hard to believe that we are in May of 2008 already. This year has been the fastest I have seen.
7. I am ready for a camping weekend. Who's in?
8. Not a lot to talk about on the Jeep repairs. I haven't had a lot of time to work on it lately.
9. The Twins come into town next weekend. I can't wait!
Well Flick, this was probably the best post ever. Great updates, however, I think your comment on Firefox is incorrect. I believe it is just the retard trying to use Firefox because I have not had a problem with Firefox....EVER!
I find it amusing that you're a Twins fan and a Packers fan. I realize these teams play different sports, but isn't it law in Minnesota and Wisconsin that you can only like teams from one state or the other - never both?
I mean, really, isn't liking the Twins and Packers akin to liking Ohio State football and Michigan basketball?
Am I the only one who sees a problem with this?
Regardless, enjoy the game(s) since you probably won't see the Twins here for at least another three years. Interleague play is such a tease.
Post a Comment